Benefits of this Course
Do you get nervous while talking to foreign clients? Or do you fumble while speaking about whether your grammar is correct? Do you often wonder why some can convince others and grab clients more effortlessly than you? Then this course is for you, the English language is an international language and investment in this course will give you the confidence to conquer the room with your communication and presentation skills.
Learning a new language is a life-changing experience. This course is designed to work on building a solid foundation of your language skills, improve your cognitive abilities and enhance your lexical bank without boggling your mind. Moreover, after this course, you will have enough skills to give IELTS exams without any additional coaching and score your desired band score for immigration/foreign scholarships
You will be able to overcome your shyness about speaking in English through interactive activities and ace your interviews/meetings in the future. Body language and dress code are two main elements of communication skills but we often ignore them this boot camp will give you enough room to polish your these two skills.
As you know English language and communication skills are necessary to climb the success ladder in any profession so each module is designed to give you everything you need under one roof.
Now…here’s something SUPER EXCITING that we have to share with you…
This is a complete overview of the actions you will take while building your business with the Enablers.
- Overview of course outline
- SWOT analysis of your English Language and Communication Skills
- Techniques for building a lexical resource bank through different methods
- Assignment for brainstorming.
GRAMMAR MASTER CLASS
- Parts of speech
- Phrases and clauses
- Practice Tenses
- Active/passive voice
- Worksheets for self-assessment and peer review
WRITING MASTER CLASS
- Creative writing
- How to generate ideas on different topics and draw an outline
- Essay writing
- Business email writing etiquette
- Report writing
- Mistakes to avoid in formal writing as a noob
- Practice sentence structure, phrases, and clauses
- Writing tasks and trainer feedback
- Creative writing
- How to build your confidence and communicate effectively with your clients/colleagues/teammates
- Role of emotional intelligence for efficient communication
- How to improve your negotiation skills
- Personality development
- Importance of business dress code and tips to build your wardrobe within your budget.
- How to build your client bank through your presentation skills.
SPEAKING MASTER CLASS
- Introduction to Phoenix
- Topic discussions, monologues, and dialogues for speaking practice
- Pair activities and situational role plays
- Short presentations.
- Mock interviews for jobs/immigration/college, university admissions/IELTS