I am explaining little more about to clear some doubts which I have been getting so everyone should understand it fully that how we need to think outside the box and Don’t Reinvent the wheel, unless you plan on learning more about wheels!
Here are some basic steps which I explained earlier in my Demo video:
Here is the basic criteria to find the good dead listing:
- Find the Dead listing which has not been in selling state since last 6 months (explained in earlier video)
- Price should be between $12 to $40
- Weight to be within 5kg
- Shouldn’t have much images posted in the reviews.
- Trademark shouldn’t be registered – you can check via USPTO or Trademarkia.
- You can be able to do Me-too against that and then can update titles, description, images etc.
- Listing shouldn’t be in restricted category
- Reviews rating should not be less than 4.0
The huge benefit you will get it that OLD ASIN which is easy to rank and as well as REVIEWS which already exist on that listing which will help a lot for your conversion so ager Dukan per 100 log ayen gey tu aim is to get 30 sales at least because of good review history as mainly people look at first page reviews of your product listing which is what you should be focusing on.
In Last, there are always risk involved in any business you do in your life : – )